Maytag Oven Repair Services
Maytag Oven Troubleshooting and Problems
What to do if your Maytag oven or range is not working
If your oven or range is not working there are a couple of things you can check.
- Check the electrical supply. Ensure the appliance is plugged into a grounded outlet with a dedicated circuit (240V receptacle for electric ranges, 120V receptacle for gas ranges and the outlet is operational. Also check to make sure the circuit breaker has not tripped or fuse has blown.
- Error Code. If the appliance is showing an error code, try resetting the appliance. This will clear the error code.
- Make sure the Control Lock function is turned OFF. Some ovens may be equipped with Control Lock. Look for “Control Lock” on the oven control console, then reset by, typically, pushing & holding for 3 seconds. To locate the Control Lock feature for your particular model, look in the Table of Contents in your Owner’s Manual.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven/range for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Maytag Oven Experts
Why Choose SuperAppliance
Professional, Quality & Instant Service
Fully Bonded, Insured & Licensed
Professional Service by Factory Trained Technician
Affordable Price & Upfront Pricing Idea
Same Day Service & Flexible Schedule
100% Satisfaction Guarantee