Maytag Dishwasher Repair Services
Maytag Dishwasher Troubleshooting and Problems
Like other dishwasher models, Maytag dishwashers have a display screen on the control panel which will show any faults that the dishwasher has detected via an error code. Although some Maytag models will show up different codes or slight variations, they are always very similar and the most common ones are as follows –
- F1 – A temperature fault has been detected. Is the water in the dishwater heating correctly? Possible culprits are the temperature sensor or the heating element.
- F2– Leak. If detected the dishwasher will prevent itself from filling up so as not to flood your kitchen. Usually the result of a defective water level sensor although check the door seals and inlet/outlet pipes and make sure everything is dry and sealing properly.
- F3 – Heat Cycle fault. Like the F1 error, it may be the heating element failing to warm the water effectively. If not the heating element it could be an electrical issue with the dishwashers PCB.
- F4 – Drainage fault. Clean the filters in the dishwasher basin and make sure the drain is clear hopefully this will be a quick and easy fix but if it doesn’t help it might be a faulty drain pump.
- F8 – A water level issue. Not enough water is being pumped into the dishwasher which is a sign of a damaged water pump although the water level sensor can make a misreading if it is dirty or the dishwasher water has too many soap bubbles in it.
- F9 – The dishwasher is overfilling with water. The water flow meter is registering too many impulses, possibly as a result of the water valve not closing.
Maytag Dishwasher Experts
Why Choose SuperAppliance
Professional, Quality & Instant Service
Fully Bonded, Insured & Licensed
Professional Service by Factory Trained Technician
Affordable Price & Upfront Pricing Idea
Same Day Service & Flexible Schedule
100% Satisfaction Guarantee