Kenmore Dishwasher Repair Services
Kenmore Dishwasher Troubleshooting and Problems
Kenmore dishwashers indicate any detected problems using the display screen on the control panel. The error codes give a good indication of where the dishwasher problem lies and after tracing the fault you can take the relevant dishwasher troubleshooting steps.
- F1 – The dishwasher has detected a temperature fault. This error is most likely caused by a faulty temperature sensor or possibly the heating element.
- F2 – A water leak, which if detected will stop water from entering the dishwasher via the inlet valve. You will probably experience the dishwasher not filling properly during a cycle. Possibly caused by a faulty water level indicator, you can also try cleaning the filters and drain if you notice a lot of standing water remaining in the dishwasher basin.
- F3 – The heat cycle is malfunctioning and failing to get water up to temperature. Could be a similar problem to the F1 error code or possibly a faulty PCB.
- F4 – Similar to F2 but this time the dishwasher is specifically detecting a drainage fault. The drain pump might be malfunctioning but again, cleaning the filters and unblocking the drain might help solve the problem and is a good troubleshooting measure.
- F6 – The dishwasher can’t take on water. Check that the water inlet is properly connected, the stop tap valve is open and that water supply is otherwise available to the dishwasher. Also check for kinks or blockages on the water hose.
- F8 error code – Water level fault, with some, but not enough, water getting into the dishwasher. To many suds in the dishwasher can confuse the water level indicator into displaying this error, otherwise the water pump might be struggling to maintain water
Kenmore Dishwasher Experts
Why Choose SuperAppliance
Professional, Quality & Instant Service
Fully Bonded, Insured & Licensed
Professional Service by Factory Trained Technician
Affordable Price & Upfront Pricing Idea
Same Day Service & Flexible Schedule
100% Satisfaction Guarantee